Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ashley's 13th birthday













Well as my life always seems to be crazy, so was yesterday. I had visiting teaching, people from Lehi to look at the pups and put a deposit down on one. Shiners final for his obedience class and Ashley's birthday. We managed to get it all done with everyones help. I got a few pictures.
I have to put some pictures in of the puppies too. Maggie the black tri female as soon as they were brought out had to help open them all up, it was so cute. She thought she had won the prize of the pink paper and was running with it.

2 comments:

The Framptons said...

It is good to see another post. Everyone looks good and happy but I think you have more pictures of dogs than you do kids????
Jeremy

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Ashley--
It's about time you post on your blog. Cute pictures.