Monday, November 10, 2008

ASCA NATIONALS 2008


Skyline's Making Memories aka Shasta has done well. SHe took 4th the first day, then 3rd, and 3rd again out of Large classes. I usually go for the 1st places, but at Nationals to place is great. My other pup from the litter took 2nd the the 2nd day, and my male pup took 2nd in his class yesterday.

Scott took 1st both days. Meeka was being a butt she kept trying to get everyones treats that other handlers had dropped.
Lynsey was pulled up this day but didn't place.
Ashley took a first this day.
This was the first day and Lynsey ended up taking 2nd in this class and Ashley took a 3rd.







3 comments:

Heather said...

The kids look great. You need to put up more pictures of their adventure.

P.S. I have tagged you on my blog and would love it if you played along.

Vicki said...

I wish I was there with you guys. Well, not at the dog show at Las Vegas : )

Donalyn said...

I wish you were there too!!!! Scott said Mom Vegas just isn't Vegas without my cousins.

Heather I will get more up waiting for them to come from the Photographer. How do I play the tag game?