Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oct. Conference 2008






We have been able to enjoy this weekend watching conference. There have been many very good talks. I did grab a few snap shots. Krew decided to ride Scott. Krew was so cute because during every prayer he would stop whatever he was doing and fold his arms, and say the prayer. When the music would come on he would stop and sing.

We had French Toast, Bacon, eggs, orange Juice yesterday. This morning we has cream cheese filled crepes with fruit toppings and bacon, hash browns, and orange juice.

2 comments:

Holly Brooke said...

Hi Cousin Donalyn,

Ok, this is my third try in posting a comment! I guess signing in to blogger helps!

I'll make sure your address gets added to the family blog!

love,
Holly

Liz Lane said...

Cute pics. Breakfast sounds so good. I wish we were there. Hopefully, I can spend a couple weeks there in November.